Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Beautiful Wreath using Cricut-Art Philosophy!

Can you believe this was made from a Cricut Cartridge? Provo Craft
deserves the Academy award for crafters!
I love these colors. I wanted to make something new to hang on my craft room door. I think this will do!!
Inspiration came from Lisa Stenz..She is wonderful! I made 2, one in purple,and peach.
The other in all fall colors with other flowers,not just roses. It is a fall wreath. I use it as a candle wreath with a big glass hurricane around it-
Beautiful!


Supplies used: 10" styrofoam ring
                     Pearl Corsage pins
                     CTMH carstock in the following colors, Smokey Plum
                     Vanilla Cream, Gypsy, Garden Green
                      Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment