Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dimensional 9x9 Halloween Album

Dont ya just love fall?? It gets my creative juices flowing to create
Halloween stuff. This new workshop is for my customers who like
over-the-top creations. I took a 9x9 Memory showcase album
and made a pop out dimensional book that you can even leave out for display.
It has a belly band wrapped around the whole thing to slide off. And when you open it. BADABOOM! Its so stinking cute!
 This is the first page section. Its so sparkly with the black glitter.
I used the leftover pieces from my "Mischief Workshop on the Go" kit
to complete the layouts.
The Black cat and tombstone were a Quickcuts Diecut,
and the pumpkins and trees were cut using the Cricut Art Philosophy
cartridge. Look at that little spider...how cute!

 This is the 2nd page section..More sparkly trees, and pumpkins.
And stamped bats using the stamp set included the the Mischief Workshop on the Go kit.
One tip to make big areas sparkle evenly, after you cut
your shape with the cricut, run it through the Xyron. It will be full
of adhesive when you pull the backing off, Then apply your glitter.
Much easier than using a gluepen etc..


Below is a close up of the belly band that slips off
to keep the book closed.

Supplies used:
9x9 My Creations Memory Showcase Z1198
Michief Level 2 Paper Z7144B
Opaques Licorice Adhesive Gems Z1335
Close to my Heart Cardstock
Quick Cuts Tombstone & Cat Die Cut
Martha Stewart Black Glitter
Close to my Heart Prism Glitter
Designer Brads Z1360
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection Z1686




1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of Halloween but that 9 x 9 showcase album REALLY shows that holiday well! Great job and such detail....very impressive!

    ReplyDelete