Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cricut Baby Bib Card

Some time ago I saw a baby bib card on Splitcoast Stampers,
and I wanted to try it using my Art Philosophy Cartridge from
Close to my Heart. THis cartridge is amazing!
Here's how I put it together...
Start with White CS and cut 2 scallop circles at 5",
Blue cut two 4 1/2" circles and ran it through a BIG SHOT and
textured it, I used Swiss Dots.
Lay the blue on top the white while then use a 2 1/2" punch
to take a chunk out of the top of the circle to resemble a neckline.
Sandwich the white ribbon in between the white and blue and secure
with adhesive.
Use brads to attach fron to the back at the top corners, and then
use a 1" circle to cover up the brads and attach a button to each side.
Attach the remainder textured blue circle onto the back to cover
the brad prongs. Embellish the front.
                                           Baby Bib Card











No comments:

Post a Comment