Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

WOW! My project was featured in Cricut Quick & Easy

Im So tickled to see one of my projects featured in a publication like Cricut
Here is the item that was featured in the April issue of Quick & Easy.
This is a pillow box made to look like a cute western purse. Dont you love all the bling? I created this by using my Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. This is my ABSOLUTE favorite cartridge!
The box was cut at fit to page, using Roxie paper. The handle was actually cut by making a capital "O", then cut in half. The two were placed back to back.
The cute little tag was a stamp that actually comes with the
cricut bundle.
Here's a hint too-decorate your box while it is flat, then puff it up.
If you want to find out more about the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Go to the TABS button above under my blog header and click on it.


2 comments:

  1. Way to go!!! It is always great to see a CTMH gal published!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What design shape did you use for the front of your purse? This is so cute!!! Congrats on being published!!
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete