Refurbish your Cricut Mat
This is the easiest, fastest, cost effective and healthiest way to refurbish a Cricut mat that I personally have discovered that actually works well.
1. Start with your used mat, a sink and a scrapper (old credit card works well).
2. Get yourself a bottle of Goo Gone (spray is the best) and then spray your mat. Wait a couple of minutes.
3. Scrape away. It should be an easy process, if not spray more and/or wait a little longer.
4. Wash with warm soapy water and dry.
5. Use this product. Zig glue wide.
6. When the glue is wet it comes out blue. Run the applicator down the mat in lines avoiding the no cut areas. IT ONLY NEEDS ONE COAT! Let dry (glue will turn clear) and place mat protector on the mat until ready for use.