Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Ghostly Treat Box & Candy Slider

What a Great little extra treat this would be to a teacher, or best friend! I used Close to My Hearts' Cricut Art Philosophy to cut
the box and to make the ghost!! Booooo
I cut the box using the "fit to page" option on my Cricut
expression. The Ghost face was cut at 4 1/2", the eyes started at
1 1/2" and worked my way down to smaller sizes. The nose was
a 1 1/4" circle.
I used My Acrylic stamp set C1462 All Hallows Eve.
The bat was a punch that I attached to a small piece of wire
and wrapped it around a pencil, then attached under the
stamped image.


Add a Candy Bar Slider

Items needed to make the slider
  • 6" x 5 1/2" piece of cardstock for candy cover
  • 3 1/2"x 6" piece of B&T for belly band (optional)
  • Scoring tool
  • Sticky Strip™
  • Ribbon (about 30" needed)
  • Big Hershey™ bar
  • Stamps
  • Scissors
  • Ink
  • Hole punch
  • Additional cardstock for decoration
Score cardstock at 1 3/4", 2", 4 1/2, 4 3/4 .
close with redline tape.
attach accent piece around for belly band. Punch hole thru both sides
in the middle at the end for the ribbon.
Put ribbon thru hole and pull up even. Place candybar in the candy cover while sliding it down the middle of the ribbon. Tie a bow at the
end after your candy bar is inside.
Congrats! you have just created a slider!! pull the end of the candy bar with the ribbon and it will magically go back in with the ribbon
untied. For more information or a video on how to do this visit
Split Coast Stampers..


2 comments:

  1. This is so stinking cute! I love how creative you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tracey! I nominated your blog for a Leibster Award. Check out my blog post to see how to accept! Thanks for the inspiration!

    http://www.stampingrules.com/2012/10/liebster-award-and-monday-listicles.html

    ReplyDelete