Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

EASTER BUNNY CARD-made with the cricut!

Bunny Card
Here is an Easter card I made using my Cricut and the Art Philosophy
Cartridge. I saw one similar that used punches, And I dont remember where to give credit..Because I so WOULD! But this uses the CRICUT.
Lets start...
I first cut out a hole to the card front at 1 3/4" with the cricut and added Brown Bag ink around the edges of the hole, Then I added the bunny bottom and face using a 1 3/4" circle. Attach the body to the INSIDE of the card and then add the head to the front using dimensionals pop dots... Isn't he Cuuuute??




Use a marker for the whisker details, and
the feet pads. Add dimensional pop dots to the feet.


All product used are Close to My Heart
Recipe:
Paper: Craft, Daisy white
Ink: HollyHock, Black, Brown Bag
Cutting sizes: Body 1 3/4" circle,Head 1 3/4" (ornament base trimmed), ears & feet 3/4" md oval, inside ears &feet 1/2" md oval
Cheeks 3/4" circle, Tail 3/4" Scallop circle x2, nose 1/2" triangle, or heart.
Accessories: Liquid Applique (for the fluffy tail)
and Licorice opaques gems for the eyes,
Pink Button
Banner cut at 2 1/2" for sentiment
Border was made with a ruler and a marker, then freehand the
squiggles. Love that effect!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your cute card....I just had to come see the front and it was worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the teardrop shape for the head??
    Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The teardrop shape is on the top row 4th button from the right. (ornament shape)
      You can also see how to make a full size rabbit on my other blog
      www.cricutcritterdesigns.blogspot.com
      it has the cutting directions and pics there too.

      Delete
  3. Absolutely adorable!! Extremely creative and clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE! I see stuff like this made with punches all the time and I wonder to myself...can I use the Cricut to do that? NOW I KNOW! very cute! and TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I'm gonna have to pin it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracey,

    Fellow CTMH conslutant here...thanks for posting this, it's adorable!! What size is the card? Also for the tail, is that liquid glass and then heat set? Thanks! Kathleen kstopps@mchsi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You are so talented. i love all of your creations. I am so going to try and make some of these. Thank you so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also CTMH consultant, I have made both this card and the Bunny Box... Have posted on my Pinterest Board: http://pinterest.com/efmeden/inspired-by-pinterest/

    ReplyDelete