Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

BRA CARD - Using the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

Create a unique BRA card using the Art Philosophy cartridge.
To make the shape I used the CARD option and the shape located on the top row 3rd from the right. This is the same shape used in making the Black cat which will be posted tomorrow here, or you can
visit here to see it now.
I cut the base at 4", the top layer at 3 3/4" and ran it through my cuttlebug to add some texture. To make the straps I used the FONT
layer and bottom row,2nd from the right to make the border piece, cut it at 3/4 inch and then fold in half. Layer the bra pieces together, attach the staps amd add some pretty button or bling. Leave a space on one of the top sides of the bra open so you can tuck a sentiment inside.
Cut the sentiment from a scallop circle at 3" and 2 3/4".
Attach your decoration to the center of your bra.
OOO-LA-LA!



Would love to see what you create!

4 comments:

  1. genius!!!!!! lovin the jugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin the bra.. I lifted for my club thanks so much you are a great artist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. I'd like to use it in a card swap. What stamp did you use for the sentiment?

    ReplyDelete