Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Bunny Box with the Cricut


OK, Im on a roll with bunny's. This little guys face just makes me grinHe holds a pretty good size of candy-I used Chocolate covered
raisins, of course..
I used my Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge..Which you can order
from me here. It is just fantastic!!! Lets get going....

                                 Cricut Pillow Box

All supplies used are Close To My Heart
Cutting sizes using the AP Cricut Cartridge:
Pillow box (font layer) cut at 8"-Blush Cardstock
Head cut at 3-1/2" (ornament shape base layer,trim off bottom dip)
Ears , Medium Oval 2@ 1-3/4", 2@ 1/4"
Cheeks (circles) 2@ 1-1/2"
Nose, (triangle or heart) 1"
Supplies:
Ink: Hollyhock
StampSet used: Say it in Style D1283
Sweet Leaf Ribbon
Opaques Licorice Gems
Bling buttons

2 comments:

  1. so so cute, may have to make a couple of these for my grandson's easter baskets. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it ! That cartridge is fabulous and you can do so much with it.

    ReplyDelete