Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

COPIC MARKER CADDY....

Hey Copic Lovers, This ones for you..The Close to My Heart
My Acrylix Organizer works perfect for the copics!
The inside of the caddy holds 120 markers.
The grid system that is used is the plastic needlepoint canvas
found at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Jo-Anns.


 The grid is 16 holes high, 43 holes wide. You will need 3 pieces
this big.
Then on EACH piece, beginning on the long side,right after the 3rd hole, slice down to the 9th hole.
You will have 9 sections like this


Then you will need 9 pcs, 13 wide x 16 holes high.
Side view
Beginning on the top row (the 13 wide side). slice from the
bottom up to the 9th hole. repeat 3 more times.
( I flipped my piece over when I took this photo).
Excuse my inky gross thumb!
 Finished grid

Repeat this whole process 2 more times.
The My Acrylix caddy has 3 sections in the
bottom. Each grid will fit nicely into each section.
COOL!
If you want to order a My Acrylix Organizer.
Click HERE


2 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME! I absolutely love it and am glad I saved a few boxes when I switched to drawers! I only wish..I had looked at your photo closer--I didn't snip off the little "edges" and was trying to fit them together-saying wordy durds in the process! Chalk it up to allergies/cold/both and---Sniffle, sneeze, pass the Kleenex please. And-if you go back to bed and sit to cut these-make SURE you cut over a tray to catch all those little buggers--er, pieces!Just sayin ; ) Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the work you put into this; however, this was very frustrating. It was nearly impossible to put together, and the sizes and measurements were off. There were also some important details missing. The markers are a tight fit, and I find it easier to move them around - as I add to my collection - if I don't use the grids. The case is wonderful for storing the markers, though, and that's why I bought it in the first place.

    ReplyDelete